ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND GRANTED ACCESS
In the process of registering and obtaining a Qeandm account, you need to provide us with a valid mobile phone number in order to receive the registration verification code and complete the registration. If you do not provide the above information, you will not be able to register and use our products and services, but you can continue to browse and learn about our products and services.
When you register and log in to your Qeandm account, we will ask you to authorize us to access the mobile phone number information used by your mobile terminal. The purpose is to associate the mobile terminal with your Qeandm account and realize that your mobile phone number is one Key to log in to your Qeandm account when you forget your password. If you do not provide the above information, you will not be able to use Reservation and Waitlist Services on the app.
When you contact us, we may save the communication or call records and content with you or the mobile phone number you left in order to help you solve the problem and record the solution and result of the related problem. Our customer service staff will use your account information (the mobile phone number you used when registering, as well as your personal profile picture, name, gender, age, username etc.).
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes and will only share personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purposes. We will sign strict confidentiality agreements with companies, organizations and individuals with whom we share personal information, requiring them to follow our instructions, this policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures to handle personal information. In the use of sensitive personal data, we require third parties to adopt data desensitization encryption technology to better protect your personal information. If you disagree with the third party’s use of your personal information or find that the applications developed by these third parties are at risk, we recommend that you terminate the relevant operations to protect your legitimate rights and interests.
- PURPOSE OF USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We can utilize your information to:
- Keep you educated about programming updates, specialized updates, security alarms and managerial assistance and messages;
- Help us organize better content, advancing and steadily further foster your customer experience;
- Evaluate consumer loyalty and connection or consolidate it with data we get from outsiders to assist us with getting what your necessities are and, in this way, furnish you with a superior client experience
- React to your remarks, requests, questions, give customer care, and fulfil your needs;
- Communicate with you and send you discounts, promotional offers or customized messages, for instance, correspondences in regards to buys and changes to our terms, conditions and privacy strategies;
- Monitor and investigate patterns, information, exchanges, uses and exercises identified with our services and products;
- Send you promoting materials, news and data that we consider might bear some significance with you, like declarations about our most recent items and impending occasions (when we have acquired your assent or, something else when allowed by law); this interaction may incorporate profiling;
- Use your information for purposes related to our lawful and administrative obligations.]
Beyond the reasons demonstrated above, we will utilize the individual information that we gather about you on our Sites to:
- Understand how you utilize the Site;
- We have your express agreement to proceed with your treatment; or
- Our usage of your data is fundamental for play out a concurrence with you or to follow steps that lead us to go into an arrangement with you (e.g., agree to responsibilities set up in an agreement supported among you and us), or
- Our use of your own information is basic to agree to a legal or managerial obligation to which we are subject, or
- Our usage of your own data is critical to help the “real interests” that we have as a business (for instance, to work on our items or bring out examination through our data sets) as long as it is done consistently. In a reasonable manner and regarding your security rights.
- EMERGENCY REMEDIAL MEASURES
Although reasonable measures have been taken and the standards required by relevant laws and regulations have been complied with, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist in the Internet industry, even if you do your best to strengthen security measures, it is not We may always ensure that your personal information is 100% safe, and we will do our best to ensure the security of the personal information you provide to us. In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
- USER RIGHTS
In accordance with relevant USA’s GDPR laws, regulations, and standards, as well as common practices in other countries and regions, you have the right to exercise the following rights concerning your personal information:
You have the right to access your personal information, except for exceptions provided by laws and regulations. If you need to access your personal information, you can log in to your account and view, search or edit your personal information in “My-Settings”. If you are unable to access the personal information through the above methods, you can contact us at any time through the customer service phone.
For other personal information that you need to inquire and access during the use of our products and services, you can also contact us through the customer service phone, and we will provide it to you.
When you find that we have processed your personal information incorrectly, you have the right to request us to make corrections. You can also do it yourself through the methods described in “(1) Access”.
In addition to the way you can delete your personal information as described in “(1) Access”, in the following situations, you can also request us to delete your personal information:
- If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
- If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
- If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
- If you no longer use our products or services, or you cancel your account;
- If we no longer provide you with products or services.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also promptly notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us and require them to delete it in a timely manner, unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these entities obtain your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our service, we may not delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately, but we will delete the information when the backup is updated.
- OBTAIN A COPY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information. If you need to obtain a copy of your personal information collected by us, you can call the customer service number, and the manual customer service will verify your personal information. After completing the confirmation of the personal information subject, submit an application for obtaining a copy of your personal information to the Joy Fun system. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information according to your request, provided that it complies with relevant laws and regulations and is technically feasible.
- HOW DO WE HANDLE INFORMATION ABOUT MINORS AND CHILDREN?
Based on the inherent properties of the Internet and mobile Internet, when you use our products and services, we may collect your non-personally identifiable information through cookies and other channels, such as browser log information, device or software version information, usage Duration, ISP access area, etc., are designed to help you reduce the reminders of your favorite visiting sites collections, or to assist in judging the security status of your account.
To ensure the normal operation of the https://qeandm.com platform, we will store a small data file named Cookie on your computer or mobile device. Cookies normally contain identifiers, site names, and a few numbers and characters. With the assistance of these cookies, websites can store information such as your browsing preferences or products and services you have visited.
We won’t utilize the cookies for any reason other than those portrayed in this agreement. You can oversee or erase cookies as per your inclinations. For details, see https://AboutCookies.org . You can clear all cookies saved on your computer, and most web browsers have a function to block cookies. But if you do this, you need to personally change the user settings every time you visit our website. To learn more about how to change your browser settings, please visit the corresponding instructions or help pages of the browser provider you are using.
(2) Web beacons and pixel tags
In addition to cookies, we will also use other similar technologies (Web Beacon) such as web beacons and pixel tags on the website to count visit information, including the number of visits, stay time, and page addresses visited to help us understand your products or Service preferences and improve customer service, but these statistics do not contain your personal information.
If you don’t want to be tracked in this way, you can cancel it by performing “clear cache” or similar operations. But if you choose to clear, you may need to personally change the user settings every time you visit our products and services, which may have a certain impact on the security and convenience of the products and services you use, but will not affect your normal use The products and services we provide.
(3) Do Not Track
Modern browsers have a Do Not Track function, which can post Do Not Track requests to websites. Currently, major Internet standards organizations have not established relevant policies to regulate how websites should respond to such requests. But if Do Not Track is enabled in your browser, then our website will respect your choice.